Wednesday, July 6, 2011

NASL Soccer Review!

I was in tampa for the weekend as a vacation and i went to a FC Tampa Bay Rowdies Vs. Ft. Lauderdale Strikers. I have to say that i Don't know how such good soccer can go so lightly without being appreciated. I am amazed at how many players there are in the NASL with so much potential. I was amazed and especially astounded at the quality of fans there especially in Ralph's mob. I truly admire the Strikers too, for such a tiny group of fans they really made alot of noise. The strikers played notably but the Rowdies were much more grounded. I do live in the Miami Area, but i have to say the Rowdies have to be my favorite team in the NASL and Pascal Millien has to be my favorite player. excellent style, very aggresive, Pascal has future in professinal soccer. I'm going to try to make it to some more Rowdies game and i might show up at a Strikers game or Two to report on it. If you want to get involved in NASL, which i strongly suggest you do, visit http://www.nasl.com Also they have the teams and they're respective websites. With this game i attended, i decided to start covering NASL and appealing to the NASL fanbase. WE LOVE THE ROWDIES! WE DO! THANK YOU TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS AND EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment